Private landlords are being targeted by bad tenants black-listed by real estate agents.
Gumtree is full of tenants that can’t rent through agents.
What are your options?
- Pay other agent’s high fees
- Pay our low fees
- Do it yourself and just hope you don’t end up with a nightmare tenant that destroys your property, refuses to pay rent, and refuses to leave?
Why not try a fourth option?
Our private landlord services
Tenancy database checks
$110 incl gst
- NTD (Equifax)
- Barclay MIS
$220 before advertising, 2 weeks rent on securing a tenancy
- Advertising on all major websites including photos
- Weekday and weekend home opens
- Process applications
- Database checks
- You approve applications
- Sign the lease
- Collect bond and send to the bond administrator
- Collect the first 2 weeks rent